All material contained herein are copyrighted work of SY Services. All rights reserved. Any duplication, in whole or in part and by any means, electronic or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. SY Services bv is the legal owner of the label SourceYour and its web platforms SourceYourInterior, SourceYourCatering, SourceYourSecurity, SourceYourCleaning, SourceYourFacilities and SourceYourFM. Hereinafter when SY Services is mentioned, it is meant to include SY Services bv, the label SourceYour and its web platforms.
Terms & Conditions
Our fees and charges for the service(s) you select are available on our websites and supplied to you during the ordering process. You agree to pay the charges applicable to your selected services, as well as any applicable taxes and other charges. You also agree to pay any additional charges or fees applied to your billing account for any reason, including but not limited to, interest, and charges due to insufficient credit or insufficient funds.
If any portion of your bill is not paid by the due date, SY Services shall have the right to charge you a late fee on unpaid balances and may also terminate or suspend your service without notice. The late fee shall be the lesser of one and one-half percent (1.5 %) per month, or the highest rate permitted by law. In the event SY Services utilises a collection agency or resorts to legal action to recover monies due, you shall reimburse SY Services for all expenses incurred to recover such monies, including attorneys' fees.
Your use of the services includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts and applications. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility. SY Services is not responsible for typographic errors.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account name and password provided to you. You are solely responsible for uses of any account provided to you, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of any account of yours.
You acknowledge that we, or our suppliers, own all proprietary rights in the websites and the application used to provide the services, including, but not limited to, any patents, trademarks, service marks and copyrights.
You agree that your use of the service is your sole responsibility, is solely at your own risk, and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge having read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that this web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must also be observed and followed.
The information contained herein may be changed or updated and SY Services expressively reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to the website, application, software and/or services described herein without further notice.
Any comments or materials sent to SY Services regarding their websites or the content of their web sites shall be deemed to be nonconfidential in nature. By sending such comments or materials to SY Services, you hereby grant SY Services an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send to SY Services, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes. Accordingly, SY Services shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute same to any third parties without limitation. SY Services shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and/or services that incorporate such ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques.
Information published by SY Services on the Internet may contain references or cross references to the application and/or services that are not yet announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply in any way that SY Services intends to introduce such products or services in your country. Any link to a third party web site does not imply in any way that SY Services endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site, or that such site is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
You hereby irrevocably agree that the use of any data, information and/or services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. SY Services expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, arising from or related, either directly or indirectly, to this website or to any other hyperlinked website, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use and non-infringement.
SY Services does not make any warranty that the data, information and/or services provided herein will meet any requirements, be interrupted or error free, nor does SY Services makes any warranty as to the accuracy and reliability of said data, information and/or services.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from SY Services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Accordingly, SY Services shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may result from any direct or indirect use of the data, information and/or services provided herein, even if SY Services has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. SY Services, its licensors, subcontractors and resellers disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: access delays or access interruptions, data non-delivery or data mis delivery, acts beyond SY Services' control 'force majeure', unauthorised or misuse of the data, information and/or other services, errors, omissions or misstatements in any and all data, information and/or services herein provided. By furnishing information, SY Services does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or other intellectual property rights.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Sy Services makes no representation that information on this web site are appropriate or available for use in all countries, and prohibits accessing materials from territories where contents are illegal. Those who access this site may do so on their own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
The names SY Services, SourceYour, SourceyourInterior, SourceYourCatering, SourceYourSecurity, SourceYourCleaning, SourceYourFacilities, SourceYourFM, and the slogan 'so you know better' are registered, pending or common law trademarks of SY Services and/or any of its subsidiaries. All reference to other brands and products appearing herein are trademarks of their respective holder(s).
SY Services is committed to demonstrate the highest level of integrity in dealing with our customers, resellers, suppliers and other partners. The following statement discloses SY Services' privacy practices for their websites.
Categories of information we collect
- Information you provide to us: When you register to use one of the web sites of SY Services bv on a free or other basis, communicate with customer service, or send us an email, you provide us with information that we collect. Such information may include your IP address, name, physical address, email address, phone number, cell phone number, credit card information, and other information such as gender, occupation and other demographic or company information.
- Tracking our projects with and communication with our customers, resellers, suppliers and other partners: When we execute projects and/or communicate with our customers, resellers, suppliers and other partners , we will track click and response behaviour. We do this to measure the performance of our web site to improve our offerings to specific partners.
- Information from other sources: We may obtain additional information about you by using your email address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. We thereby obtain information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites, (such information being referred to herein as 'Supplemental Member Information').
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use, including continued use, of our websites and services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our websites and do not sign up for any of the services, we may send you one or more emails asking whether you wish to sign up. If you use any of our services, and may benefit from using one or more other services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other service or services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us. Uses for this purpose include sending you emails, invoices, receipts and notices of delinquency, to alert you if we need a different credit card number, and to otherwise try to collect money owed. We use third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing and send billing information to such third parties, who maintain all information in confidence, to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
- To support and improve the services we offer including adding features and providing benchmarking and other comparison information. Benchmarking and similar information is derived from aggregating and analyzing data.
- To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
Accuracy of data and rights
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require to do that.You represent and warrant that the information you supply to us is correct and complete. You shall indemnify and defend SY Services for any harm or damages that result from any provision by you of false or incorrect information. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records up-to-date. We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required to meet the purposes for which we have the right to use the information.
Disclaimer SY Services
All data and information on our websites are publicly available. None of this information is copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished or displayed in any form or by any means. SY Services makes no warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of this information.
SourceYourInterior.com is neither responsible nor cannot be held reliable for the final outcome of the contract negotiations between parties. Fees are applicable to the web application, of which the deliverable is a highly qualified and prioritized short-list of potential suppliers against individual requirements. SourceYourInterior.com is compliant with the CEN Workshop Agreement CWA 14515:2002 E 'Model of different categories of furniture and types of product created to build a portal and an auction house over the Internet'.